Permission To Play workshops are dedicated to increasing joyful psychological and physical wellbeing by supporting curiosity and exploration, and connection with self and other in a playful, wholehearted way.
- Address fears that you may have around expressing your playful self
- Explore what ‘play’ authentically means to you
- Tap into your unique creative energy
- Express yourself through joyful, carefully curated group & solo activities
- Revive abandoned parts of self, or explore new & different ways of being
- Spend a day infused with vitality and awareness
- Open to individuals and their partners, friends, family, and children above the age of 8.